Terms & Conditions for Tattoos
Please review my new guidelines/policies to help make your tattoo experience safe and easy:
- If you have been ill in any way (this includes allergies) or have been around anyone who has the symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule, If you show up with symptoms, its a no 4 me dawg.
- If you are "HIGH RISK" for COVID-19 you should chill and stay safe at home, the tatt can wait. If you feel uncomfortable with or dislike the guidelines put that in the notes. I'll put you on a list for when I lift the COVI-19 rules (hopefully this all passes soon).
- I only do appointments, any questions email me Lavan@lavanwright.com or put it in the notes. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Food and drinks may be brought in just be respectful + move with common sense + with the times.
- It's best to drive, get a ride or Uber to the studio. If there's any issues lemme know.
-Terms and Conditions-
- Every appointment starts with filling out this tattoo form. It pulls all the information I would need to properly quote and design your tattoo.
- After I receive the form I'll give you a call to discuss the idea, confirm your appointment date, and give you a price.
- Following the call I'll shoot you an invoice. It will include the deposit that has to be paid within 7 days to lock in your appointment time. The remaining balance will paid on the appointment day. Any reschedules or cancellation require a 48 hour window.
- Cancellations after the sketch is started forfeit the deposit.
- Deposits are mandatory, it locks in your tattoo date and gives me the green light to work on your design.
- From there I'll work on your design and send it to you for approval
- The location will be texted to you before your appointment
- On the night before your tattoo please make sure you eat well, drink a lot of water, and rest.
- On the day of your appointment please arrive on time. Bring only 1 guest if you want to, anything more is usually a distraction.
- If you can, please have the tattoo area shaved and wear something you feel comfortable in that'll expose the area thats being worked on.
- Day of I'll send you a consent form to fill out, it will ask for: your personal information, allergies etc. and a picture of your license.
- After that then leave rest up to me, If its your first tattoo don't trip. The pain is only as bad as you let it be, I'm known to be a light handed lefty. The session is usually 3-4 hours, if its a big piece I'll block out 6-8 hours for it. As for me I'm chill + low-key so I only talk when necessary, if your allergic to silence or picky about your music tastes bring headphones to zone out. No a cappella karaoke though, thats a rule. Once everything is said and done I'll wrap the tatt up and give you a brief outline on tattoo care. Here's a link to a step by step aftercare process from Healthline
- My number is 646.494.0619 if there's any questions.