Terms & Conditions for Tattoos
Please review my new guidelines/policies to help make your tattoo experience safe and easy:
- If you have been ill in any way (this includes allergies) or have been around anyone who has the symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule, If you show up with symptoms, its a no 4 me dawg.
- If you are "HIGH RISK" for COVID-19 you should chill and stay safe at home, the tatt can wait. If you feel uncomfortable with or dislike the guidelines put that in the notes. I'll put you on a list for when I lift the COVI-19 rules (hopefully this all passes soon).
- I only do appointments, any questions email me Lavan@lavanwright.com or put it in the notes. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Food and drinks may be brought in just be respectful + move with common sense + with the times.
- It's best to drive, get a ride or Uber to the studio. If there's any issues lemme know.
-Terms and Conditions-
- Every appointment starts with filling out this tattoo form. It pulls all the information I would need to properly quote and design your tattoo.
- The 20th of each month is when I'll reach out to lock in all appointments, your patience is appreciated. On that day I'll email you to confirm your appointment date, and give you a price. If the idea needs clarity I'll text or call.
- Please have your deposit ($100) ready on the 20th. It that has to be paid to lock in your appointment time. The remaining balance will paid on the appointment day before the tattoo is started. I accept credit/debit cards, paypal, or cashapp.
- Any reschedules or cancellations require a 48 hour window.
- Cancellations after the sketch is started forfeit the deposit.
- Deposits are mandatory, it locks in your tattoo date and gives me the green light to work on your design.
- From there I'll work on your design and send it to you for approval
- On the night before your tattoo please make sure you eat well, drink a lot of water, and rest.
- On the day of your appointment please arrive on time. Bring only 1 guest.
- If you can, please have the tattoo area shaved and wear something you feel comfortable in that'll expose the area thats being worked on.
- Day of I'll send you a consent form to fill out, it will ask for your information, allergies etc. and a picture of your license.
- After that then leave rest up to me, If its your first tattoo don't trip. The pain is only as bad as you let it be, I'm known to be a light handed lefty. The session is usually 3-4 hours, if its a big piece I'll block out 6-8 hours for it. As for me I'm chill + low-key, if your allergic to silence or picky about your music tastes bring headphones to zone out. No a cappella karaoke though, thats a rule. Once everything is said and done I'll wrap the tatt up and give you a brief outline on tattoo care. Here's a link to a step by step aftercare process from Healthline
- My number is 646.494.0619 if there's any questions.
* Reschedules or cancelations must be made 48 hours before your appointment time.
* Any no shows forfeit the deposit so any future appointment will require a new deposit.