- If you have been ill in any way (this includes allergies) or have been around anyone who has the symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule, If you show up with symptoms, its a no 4 me dawg.
- If you are "HIGH RISK" for COVID-19 you should chill and stay safe at home, the tatt can wait. If you feel uncomfortable with or dislike the guidelines put that in the notes. I'll put you on a list for when I lift the COVI-19 rules (hopefully this all passes soon).
- I only do appointments, any questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please be sure to bring a mask and wear it during the session.
To Book Your Appointment - Click Here
- Be ready to pay the balance and fill out a tattoo consent form once you arrive at your appointment.
- Any cancellations or reschedules must be submitted at least 24 hours before your appointment time, if cancelled properly you will recieve a 50% refund on your deposit.
- Full refunds are only available on same day cancellations.